Thursday, May 14, 2009

January 1, 1806
The weather has been awful the last few days, and many of the men have caught colds. On the positive side we have finished our fort. Many Clatsop Indians have been here today to trade food.

6 comments:

JoeCool said...

sorry for the bad weather
short, but good entry

Anonymous said...

hope you get some food soon! it's short, but really good. What did you trade for the food?

MiCh@eL said...

The weather isnt the best thing, but at least the fort is done! Great job Cam.

MiCh@eL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiCh@eL said...

The weather isnt the best thing, but at least the fort is done! Great job Cam.

John SB said...

Great research, Cameron. Your moving pictures are excellent and fun. I hope the members of your squad take the time to view them. The animation is very cool. I love the water effect and Seaman's ears.

My only disappointment is that I would like to hear more words from you when you take the time to share your perspective on your discoveries and adventures.

$A